8" x 12" x 4"
Highly decorated table and mantel clocks became popular in the 18th century, superb examples of the art of the clockmaker, made possible due to the emergence of smaller pendulum movements.
Comitti offers hand crafted examples of the classic period designs with the latest technical innovations in movement types to suit the modern home.
The Regency has a balloon case with bell-strike movement. It features a hand-polished mahogany case with curl veneer, fan marquetry and satinwood edgeline.
- Made in England
- 2-year warranty
- Eight day bell strike movement
- Strikes the time on the hour and the passing of the half hour
- Hand polished mahogany case with curl veneers and marquetry
- Enamel finish dial and delicate period hands
- Convex glass and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Available with wall bracket, please contact sales office for price information.
If you are interested in this clock please email us at: email@example.com – please be sure to include your zip and postal code for a dealer in your area.