7" x 11" x 5"
Highly decorated table and mantel clocks became popular in the 18th century, superb examples of the art of the clockmaker, made possible due to the emergence of smaller pendulum movements.
Comitti offers hand crafted examples of the classic period designs with the latest technical innovations in movement types to suit the modern home.
This clock features the popular Regency style arch top case with Westminster chime movement. The style is from about 1820. It's a hand-polished yew case with burr yew veneer and shell marquetry.
- Made in England
- 2 year warranty
- Westminster chime eight-day movement
- Chime silencer and automatic chime sequence correction after setting the time
- Hand-polished yew case with burr veneer and marquetry
- Enamel finish dial and delicate period hands
- Convex glass and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Certificate of Authenticity
If you are interested in this clock please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – please be sure to include your zip and postal code for a dealer in your area.