6" x 9" x 5"
The Cheltenham is a Contemporary style mantel clock with polished triple chime movement. Solid brass chrome plated hump back case is glazed on all sides to reveal the workings of the movement. The silver-plated dial is etched with an engine-turned design and Breguet style hands. The base is hand-polished burled walnut with a drawer for the winding key.
The small, chrome-plated brass clock is a modern expression of the traditional carriage, or Pendule d’Officier style. It can also be made available with a traveling presentation box with upholstered interior. This clock is a beautiful presentation piece with true heirloom quality.
- Made in England
- 2-year warranty
- Polished triple chime 8 day movement with 9 jewel platform escapement and chime silencer
- Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM) and chime sequence correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods
- Silver plated etched dial with seconds and fine Breguet hands
- Hand polished burr walnut base with key drawer
- Bevelled glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Certificate of Authenticity
If you are interested in this clock please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – please be sure to include your zip and postal code for a dealer in your area.